Written by: TrainSim-James
In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2016, Victory Works have today released an update for the USATC S160.
Here is a list of what has been addressed:
- The Brake Percentage, which did not show on the F5 HUD, has now been fixed
- Delivery loco tender blueprints have been added
- Removed head out view reference from delivery loco (non-driveable)
- Interior head-out camera on LMR cab model now has rods
- Rear lamp on US tenders now show properly
- US Air brakes have been fixed to show the proper pressure of 90psi
- Whistles have now been fixed so that they are correct in both Quick Drive and Free Roam scenarios
- Fixed an issue where having lots of locos in one area would create enough lag to cause problems with USA tenders showing multiple logos.
- Updated USATC Grey (Polish) numbering list to remove Russian Star
- Alaskan Railroad whistle type has been fixed
If you own the USATC S160, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
If you do not yet own the USATC S160, why not pick it up now for use across the Riviera Line in the Fifties, West Somerset Railway and Horseshoe Curve!
The USATC S160 update will be approximately 240 MB in size.
No Updated Content? Steam File Verify
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update the Add-Ons listed in the article, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions listed at this link to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default. Note that this process can take some time to complete and, if you have a high number of Add-Ons, we’d recommend you do this overnight.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly ■