Written by: TrainSim-James
In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2016, we have today released an update for the Union Pacific Big Boy Add-On.
Here’s a list of what’s been addressed:
- Fixed missing pressure value of brakes on the F3/F4 HUD
- Fixed missing couplings between wagons provided with the pack
- Fixed missing polygons on wheels and bogies
- Fixed gap between stacked containers on provided wagons
- Fixed Add-On not appearing when searching American content in the front end
- Fixed missing sound
- Fixed AI collision in Big Boy on Sherman Hill Part 1 scenario
- Fixed issue of faulty signal in Big Boy on Sherman Hill Part 2 scenario
- Fixed headlight not working
- Added Quick Drive compatibility
- Improved text in scenario message boxes
If you own the Union Pacific Big Boy, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where we will be ready to help.
The Union Pacific Big Boy update will be approximately 61.2MB in size.
No Updated Content? Steam File Verify
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update the Add-On listed in the article, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions listed at this link to perform a file verify. Note that this process can take some time to complete and, if you have a high number of Add-Ons, we’d recommend you do this overnight.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly.