Written by: TrainSim-Steve
Following on from our previous Developer Diary, I’m pleased to present you with our next Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Developer Diary episode. This time our team shares more details about the beautiful environment possibilities that Unreal Engine 4 delivers and how this represents a new standard for routes – a first for train simulation. Take in the breathtaking sights of Sand Patch Grade, soon to be featured in Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta in early December.
Remember, there’s not much time left to go and if you want to be among the first to play Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul, now is the time to be buying your ticket as TS2017: Pioneers Edition offer ends on November 30th. More details below.
Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta
To get on-board, all you need to do is own all of the routes featured in TS2017: Pioneers Edition. This special edition of Train Simulator includes our latest and best routes from the UK, North America, Germany, France and Austria as well as the added bonus of becoming a Train Sim World Pioneer with Beta Access to our Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta in early December.
Train Simulator 2017: Pioneers Edition includes all of the following:
- Hamburg Lübeck Railway
- Transport your passengers precisely on time along the Vogelfluglinie between Hamburg and Lübeck in the renowned DB BR 218 locomotive.
- North Jersey Coast Line
- Experience the precision of American commuter operations along the North Jersey Coast Line in the modern NJ TRANSIT ALP-45DP locomotive.
- LGV: Marseille – Avignon
- Drive at breakneck speeds along the breath-taking Ligne Grande Vitesse: Marseille Saint Charles to Avignon TGV route in the iconic TGV® Duplex.
- South Wales Coastal: Bristol – Cardiff
- Take in the scenic countryside of Southern Wales in the distinctive Arriva Trains Wales Class 175
- The picture postcard scenery of the Austrian Alps dominates the stunning Semmeringbahn: Mürzzuschlag to Gloggnitz route.
- Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta
- Obtain your copy of TS2017 Pioneers Edition before the Beta starts to secure your place on the Beta and be the first to play our next-generation train simulator. Your feedback will help shape the development of this project. The Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta will start in December 2016 and is just the start of the journey. We’ll be introducing the other key territory routes as and when they become available.
There are less than four weeks left to pick up TS2017: Pioneers Edition and secure your place on the Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta – Click the banner below to get yours now:
Complete My Collection
Don’t forget, if you already own some of the content featured in TS2017 Pioneers Edition, you’ll be able to complete your collection and only pay for the content you don’t already own.
TS2017 Pioneers Edition (For Existing Players) offers a bundle discount of 75% off the total price of all the content included. While logged into Steam, go to the checkout and you’ll be presented with a total price of just the content that you don’t already own.
We’ll have another Developer Diary for you in the next few weeks so watch out for it. As always, we’re open to receiving your questions, so please feel free to post them below or drop us an email at email@example.com and I’ll add them to the list of questions to answer as we move forward.
In the meantime, we’ve dropped in two more exclusive in-game screenshots of Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul to adorn your computer’s desktop (note you can click on the images to make them larger) ■