Purchase From Steam
This content requires the base game Train Simulator in order to play.
Classics Range The Classics Range features a selection of must-have products at value for money prices from the TS back catalogue. Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor is America’s busiest passenger railroad and among its most vibrant and captivating. Across the Corridor, Amtrak…
Developed by: Dovetail Games
Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor is America’s busiest passenger railroad and among its most vibrant and captivating. Across the Corridor, Amtrak carries more than 11 million passengers each year, the Corridor hosts America’s fastest trains, and it is home to many of Amtrak’s busiest and most famous stations, including classic New York Penn Station and Philadelphia’s 30th Street.
Today known as Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor, this legendary American route was built by the great Pennsylvania Railroad and was electrified during the PRR’s expansive 1920’s-1930’s electrification project. In 2011, Train Simulator created the busiest segment of the corridor – the 91 mainline route miles between New York and Philadelphia – and now the famed “NEC” returns to Train Simulator in an enhanced and remastered edition!
As an engineer on Train Simulator’s Northeast Corridor route, you’ll face all the challenges of high-speed operations on this bustling main line and also witness the numerous fabled locations along the line between New York and Philadelphia – the 14,500-foot long tunnels that carry the line under the Hudson River; busy intermediate stations at Newark, Trenton, and North Philadelphia; classic stone arch bridges over the likes of the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers; and legendary Zoo Interlocking in Philadelphia. And you’ll take the throttle of Amtrak’s iconic Electro-Motive/ASEA 7,000-horsepower AEM-7 electric (now featuring an enhanced cab) that was the workhorse on the NEC for more than three decades.
This ‘remastered’ edition of the Train Simulator Northeast Corridor route captures the appeal of America’s busiest passenger railroad and will provide you countless challenging railroading experiences!
The Northeast Corridor Line route includes eight challenging career scenarios, including operations across the famed 91 route miles between New York City and Philadelphia:
- Free Roam Scenarios
- Go Newark
- New Jersey Trenton
- Spirit or Transportation
- The Big Apple
- Early Clocker
- Evening Clocker
- Lucky Northeast Regional
- The Keystone
More scenarios are available on Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulator’s Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why don’t you check it out now!
- An enhanced and remastered edition of Amtrak’s electrified 91-mile route from New York City’s Penn Station to Philadelphia’s 30th Street Station.
- Amtrak’s iconic EMD-ASEA 7,000 EM-7 horsepower electric with enhanced cab features
- Amtrak Amfleet passenger coach and café cars
- Authentic lineside and in-cab signaling features
- 8 challenging career scenarios for the route
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download size: 300.1 MB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Central Processing Unit: i5 4690: 3.2 GHz Graphics processing unit: Geforce GTX 750 Ti or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse And keyboard or Xbox Controller