Written by: TrainSim-Steve
In response to your important feedback, Smokebox has today released an update for CPRR 4-4-0 No. 60 ‘Jupiter’.
Here’s the list of what has been addressed:
- Fixed the control reference in the manual for the Pulling bar to P instead of Ctrl+P
- Added a section to explain the various cab views to the manual
- Fixed a number of minor issues with textures
- Fixed an issue that caused the crew’s faces to glow in the dark
- Reduced the maximum range of the headlight
If you own the CPRR 4-4-0 No. 60 ‘Jupiter’, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.
If you do not yet own CPRR 4-4-0 No. 60 ‘Jupiter’, why not pick it up now!
The Chatham Main Line update will be approximately 58 MB in size.
No Updated Content? Steam File Verify
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update the Add-Ons listed in the article, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions listed at this link to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default. Note that this process can take some time to complete and, if you have a high number of Add-Ons, we’d recommend you do this overnight.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly ■