Written by: TrainSim-James
In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2017, Thomson Interactive have today released an update for the Albula Line.
Here is a list of what has been addressed:
- A number of fixes have been applied to the accompanying manuals in all languages
- In-cab tooltips have been improved for German and Italian localisation
- Speed control smoothing has been improved
- Handbrake functionality has been improved
- The drive quality errors experienced in passenger mode scenarios has been improved
- The platform naming has been corrected in Quick Drive
If you own the Albula Line, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
If you do not yet own the Albula Line, why not pick it up now and step into the stunning mountains of Switzerland!
The Albula Line update will be approximately 400 MB in size.
No Updated Content? Steam File Verify
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update the Add-Ons listed in the article, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions listed at this link to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default. Note that this process can take some time to complete and, if you have a high number of Add-Ons, we’d recommend you do this overnight.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly ■